QUARTERMANIA - Mission Viejo, CA - Norman P. Murray Community & Senior Center
FUN FUN FUN AUCTION...ON STEROIDS???
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Pay an entry fee of $20.00. This will cover your lunch and a packet which includes a bidding paddle, an opportunity drawing ticket and a few other items.
-Bring about $25 to $30 worth of quarters to bid with.
- Our vendors bring 10 items each for you to bid on or a minimum of 100 items combined. Items can consist of purses, scarves, chocolate, or whatever the vendor normally carries.
- Vendor items will be auctioned off for either one, two, three or four quarters. For example, the purse vendor may auction a beautiful and fun looking purse for only one quarter or maybe two depending on what the vendor's choice and no more than four quarters...nothing more. If you want that purse, then you bid the amount of quarters requested by the vendor (1, 2, 3 or 4) and then you raise your paddle to show that you have put your bid in. A number gets picked which may or may not match your paddle. If it does, you win the purse.
- It's that simple, it's fast paced. One might even say this is an auction on steroids.
- You will have opportunity to participate in different types of drawings including a 50/50.
- There is little chance you will go home empty handed.
- You will also have opportunity to win a grand prize.
- It is nothing less then a really great afternoon out with the ladies although gentlemen might be interested as well. Your teenage daughters, nieces and grandaughters will love this too so bring them along.
- Tables seat 8-10 people each.
Quartermania October 5, 2012
Doors open at 10:45
Lunch is at 11:30
Auction: Immediately after lunch
Norman P. Murray Communtiy & Senior Center
24932 Veterans Way - Mission Viejo. , CA 92692